Thursday, September 01, 2016

At the Fallen Axis


There's something so beautiful that could only be found in a process where pain is an active ingredient. Like that strings on your guitar when you stretch it from pole to pole and tighten it to bring out the RIGHT tune and create that harmony called music.

And yes, I drew a line on every angle of my heart and "crossed my heart and hoped to die" never to cross it. And I would say, yes, there were times when I almost got into the borderline but that was all the risk that I could do... to stand on the borderline, on the verge of stepping outside but never really made it.

It is one thing to be scared of and another thing to be rational and logical. When you try to stop yourself from doing something you think is wrong is NOT an act of cowardice but just rational and logical.

And not because you finally jumped across that line means you lose your fear... FEAR can NEVER be LOST it CAN ONLY BE OVERCOME.

And the sad thing about overcoming fears is that sometimes it is not courage that we found, we just became forgetful of the consequences after.

So when is the risk worth taking?

Cause I will cross that line and jump on the verge for you if I know you will catch me... or if you haven't landed there yet, then maybe we could jump together and land with me on the ground unbroken, and if we ever be broken upon landing, then collect the broken pieces with me, and if the broken pieces cut our hands, then let's hold each other's hands until our wounds heal, and if scars be there, I swear, I would rather see your scars even if all in the world is perfect.

But like the sun that shines... yeah, I am YELLOW.

So I'll just be GREEN with envy to the one who is not scared to hold you.