Monday, August 22, 2016

Harley Quinn


That emptiness inside is where the story begins.
Like that hollowness inside the guitar... that same place where music is processed, and where the strings find their purpose.

And I cannot blame you for falling so badly, truly, madly, deeply in love. It is not my place to judge your weakness for I was never aware of the strength that it gives you. My feet does not fit in your shoes, hence, I don't know what you're going through, all I know is that... the hell! to whoever judges you.

Building smiles out of frowning faces, building strength out of weaknesses, building walls out of fallen debris.
What was your mistake?
If falling is wrong, then curse be to everyone... for who hasn't fallen yet... ever?

And which one is harder... to live for love or to die for it?
To breath each moment of pain or to die and end it all in vain?

You who know how to take the risk should have earned a spot in the universe of vast forgotten.

And because of enlightenment, I wrote this post for you.