Saturday, August 08, 2015

KINTSUGI

The Japanese repair broken pottery with a powder gold lacquer to highlight imperfections and not to hide them. That process is called "Kintsugi".

I remember I had a post here on my blog regarding how I appreciate imperfections. That beauty is not about being perfect because being perfect has no room for improvement. Though most of us hide our imperfections I'd rather show it. I believe in the beauty of the flaws. That every line of imperfections has a story that shines like that golden lacquer as I show the world that even though how broken I am... I am still whole. That every scar has it's degree of deepness that shows how each tragedy sketched it's way to become an art in me. How every tear that drops add something to that cup until it overflows and becomes an epitome of generosity of kindness. How every pain adds a color to that canvas until it become as radiant as summer that gives warmth to the heart. How every heartache punches the heart until it becomes redder and full of love. How every mistake find it's way to the right one.

And I am not ashamed of my flaws... for it made me shine the rays of beautiful imperfection