Friday, March 09, 2012

EPIcTOME




My God!!!! if that's YOUR opinion I'll let it be even though I don't agree...

still shocked of what i'm seeing in front of my screen...

really?...

I hope YOU'RE not kidding me... is that really your epitome of...? huh!

I'm a bit disgust now. Oh... well toys are toys... and sometimes they become bomb.

I know you're not getting me... so sad for YOU!

Piece of advice?...know your math bec. you're miscalculating someone called ME... and yeah, I could play dumb while thinking of the ways how to catch you and you'll realize how dumb YOU are for believing in my act of play.
I'm a real life actress. ;)
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE ME!

So much for my grumpy headed morning. =(

When will boys become men?
I could see your flaws... and yes, YOU are not perfect.

Oh! God help me to understand their nature.