Sunday, January 22, 2012

Puff In Honah Lee No More

A couple of hours left and finally, the dragon will enter... KUNG HEI FAT CHOI!!!


And these lines I hope will leave me as the year ends...

- how can i love when i'm afraid to fall (a thousand years : Christina Perri)
- so scared to fall i might not get up again (much afraid : Jars of Clay)
- a promise or a dare, i would jump if i knew you'd catch me (5 candle sticks : JOC)

hope it will become like these...
- i will be brave, i will not let anything take away what's standing on front of me
- so happy to love yet so far to go, lead me on to where i never been before
- i pray that when the wick is burned you would say that its all about love

and so, i look forward to the dragon with a fire burning in me because i know fire is a form of light and warmth at the same time.

KUNG HEI FAT CHOI!