Tuesday, January 24, 2012

ATTRACTED : ATTACHED



Its not common to me to get attracted to local movie posters, but this one got my eye... nice work Star Cinema. You've got my thumb up for this. I hope its one great story as well just like your other works. As far as I can remember I gave "A Love Story" an A because it really was a great movie, not just good but great.
I'm not in to local films but I'm trying to watch those movies that catches my attention. So I hope I could watch this (crossed-fingers... hope it will fit in my hectic schedule). Recent local movie that got an A for me was "Segunda Mano"... good twist.

I hope the poster is not all that its got... because I'm expecting a lot from these two great artist and so as the film makers of this movie. I know you will not let my expectations down. More great movies to watch from you guys! Kudos!