Monday, November 14, 2011

Calje Sto. Tomas (Part 6)

The historic Sto. Tomas road could have been more historically nicer if you were not that pervert. I'm confused because you are so damn confusing and you're pissing me off! Or is it the other way around?

I don't know if you just want me to take a ride on your back or you really want to carry me... and maybe you feel the same way too... am I that confusing as well? am I giving you false hopes? if that is how you look at it then you've got the wrong perception. You think I'm giving you false hopes that is why you tend to give me that expression as well... are we playing... what? Rover Rover come on over? That silly game of complication? Kids love that game but we're no longer kids, we are not expected to still enjoy that game the way it thrills us when we were nine or ten. wake up! You're mad at me because of your own fault... silly!

But hey! can we patch things up... because you're my friend and losing you is not in my list of "things to do" here on earth.

And if ever I'll make all the mistakes in this world... the last thing that I would do is to lose YOU.

I don't want to lose you, not now, not ever...
You're the light that remained shining in my darkest hours so don't take that lamp away from me. You made me believe that this world still has something BEAUTIFUL... that is YOU.



P.S. God help me to patch things up. Amen.