Saturday, January 13, 2007

Favorite Mistake





It only took one wrong move to make the dominoes fall and landed to where they are right now. I wanted to close my eyes as one piece to another started to move, unbreakable chain of reaction happened right before my very eyes. I was juggling all along and, yes, it took just one, one wrong move to let all the pieces fall apart.



I don't have anyone to blame but myself because I created my own mess and it seemed to be too complicated to be real... but then it is REAL!



I'm not sure how it all started but I guess, there's something in the way I move that led others to start having suspicions and it eventually grew... that is the one thing I did not anticipated to happen and worse... that is one thing I was not able to notice, not until it is too great now to control and worse, it had gone too far to go back.



And so the tale of another two worlds starts with a twist of fate. A story not everybody, I reckon, will understand. Two worlds against time and critics, worse, two worlds against their own world. Trying to lurk the real from within because they both knew the consequence. Trying to act as comfortable as they could but they both know there is something going on and only the two of them could understand that.



They flinch back against each other because time ain't that forgiving. They don't want to step forward because they are both scared that it won't be real... eventually.
So as two worlds revolve, let the falling pieces land where they should be.




P.S.
"When I see how my path seem to end up before your face... it is written in the stars." - Damn! am I suppose to believe that there really is what you call "destiny"? Heck! I'm not a fool!... but maybe I really am.




P.P.S.
This song inspired me today.I'm too damn busy these days with my own struggles in life. Yes, my days are full yet I end up empty.

"People need the Lord... At the end of the broken dreams, He is the open door."



P.P.P.S.
I'm missing the "Versions"... too bad!... worse?... I'm getting used living without it. ='(


A Blessed Week Ahead!