Monday, January 08, 2007

Fate In My Palms


Someone else’s destiny was shaped by my own palms and it is damn eerie to think that I did it.



It is one thing to be the one transforming someone else’s destiny and another thing to think that when everything falls apart, you are the one to blame.



I want to convince myself that I did the right thing, but in a way or another, at the back frame of my mind, it tells me that somehow I’m playing someone else’s fate and it is not quite a funny thought to realize such.



But on the other hand, it is such a heck to be in this kind of situation when in the first place, I’m not even in control with my own fate in life.



Heck! – Right?!



P.S.
How can I fall when you just won’t give me reasons at all… (Version XXOVII)



P.P.S.
Happy Hiring To Me!!! Yey!


Special Thanks to:
Johanna Lara (my first patient)
Catalina C. Hermosura (my first signature)


God Bless Us All!!!
Ciao!!!