Monday, July 31, 2006

A Walk In Faith

It is during these crucial moments in my life when hope seems to be as frail as my worn-out faith; I thank Him for the reason of nothingness.



As history repeats itself, it will again repeat itself.



Back two years ago when I was still in college, I was once asked to deliver a testimony of faith during one of our weekly meeting in Medical Student Alliance. I was forced to confess my inert gloom to everybody though it is really not my attitude to confide my feeling and problems to other people. I told them how I still praise Him in spite of the darkest trying times. A member asked me how did I manage to hold on to Him when everything else falls apart. I told her it is because I don’t hold Him, He holds me. Though I wanted to wander away from Him, He did not let me go. Though I lose my faith, He is ever faithful.



I have to practice what I’ve preached back two years ago as I’ve practiced them even before I preached them.



As history repeat itself, let history repeat itself.