Saturday, July 29, 2006

Broadway Memories


It’s been a long time ago since the Theatro guild world opened its gates for me. For three years I became a member of it. Right now, I feel quite nostalgic remembering those sweet stage-memories.



(Director's Cut)
Applause! Nice sketch! Bravo Musica! Um… maybe you can direct my unfinished script… when it’s already finish… if I could actually finish it. If I could still finish it.



(T for TALENTS)
I’ve got loads of ‘em!
Only… they are hidden. Haha! Kidding! <-- (Kidding!) ; p


(Lights, Camera, Ac... CUT!)
Life is such a mess.
Green, blue, red… away from me.
Paranoia… let me go.


P.S. Is that your see-ejtch-you-are-see-ejtch uniform? Err… just asking.


P.P.S. A better post next time… promise.
But for now, I have to hack around the web community to find something worth thinking about in the midst of nonsense reveries spinning around the chaotic space of my cerebrum.