Friday, June 02, 2006

Back For... Not So Good!



I saw you the other day... but I was not so sure. I know it was you... I felt it.
Yesterday I saw you again... and by that time I'm sure enough.
You've changed a lot... but I recognized every single detail of your face... of your smile... you haven't changed... for me.
It's been five years, though. Five long years is enough to finally forget you. But am not that good in the art of forgetting. I don't know if it is true or is it just the nostalgia that made my heart burst into sudden emotions? But again... it has been five long years... its not enough for me to forget you.
Why did you came back?... do you have another revelation for me?... I'm having a good life, though. I don't seem to need you anymore... I don't!... Do I?!
Same... same as before... though a lot of things changed. I've changed... you've changed... everything changed.
I've changed my character for so many times just to prove something until now I haven't proven yet. I thought I've come a long way already... but I haven't moved on. And now, I have to run as fast as I can just to cope up with everything.
Right now am not really sure if I'm really over with that past I still longed for. I thought, its much better if I did not see you... again. But what the heck destiny wants?!
Get out of my life!... Am not the same... we're not the same as what we're used to. Get out of my life!
I'm much better in dealing with nostalgia that in dealing with your tangible presence... so get out of my life!


P.S. I missed you... I just realize... I did miss you!

P.P.S. Still... The Heaven I Have Known.