Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Alone At The Lake House

I've just been to the premiere of the movie "The Lake House" alone. Yup! coz I need time for myself and I found that time at the lake house... hehehe!!! (sort of a quote from that movie! ^_^)
Well, all I can say is that, it is an awesome feel-good movie. An extraordinary mellow-drama that needs a keen observer to finally realize what had happen and how it happened. You may not notice it for the mean time but your mind will definitely work on this movie trying to figure out every single detail of their destiny.
Moral lessons?... well, if you have the power to change destiny for the better, do everything you can about it... surely it will work... coz it works... it truly works! Its not about fantasy, its about doing your best at the given tangible time of your life. Its about waiting. Its about taking the right move at the right time. Its about taking chances... even if it means no chance at all.
This movie is definitely an addition to my lists of faves. =)