Friday, April 28, 2006

The Versus

"I'm standing on a bridge,
I'm waiting in the dark,
I thought that you'd be here by now...
Is there anyone trying to find me?"
---- Avril Lavigne ----
(I'm With You)
I have waited for you very patiently... God knows I did!
And am still... until now.
But how long?...
Eternity?...
But nothing last forever... as the cliche' goes!
YOU see, HE is guarding the next move of the play we're all in...
YOU have to play your part now... on the script.
Am afraid so, that one day my heart will fall back and give way to my brain... or is it the other way around?... that one day my brain will give way to my heart... either way... got no final decisions yet!
Too ironic!...
YOU haven't gone far... you're still there at the beginning while HE is already halfway here.
But YOU have a ride... HE is walking.
Life's irony... whoever comes first... regardless to what is meant and what is real!
Ambiguity... everywhere!!!
"Oh God! give me wisdom to know the truth!... Amen."