Sunday, April 02, 2006

ThE ExOdUs Of GeNeSiS


"You can say my friend that its the end
Or a new tale has begun."
--- We Are One ---
Steve Mac/Wayne Hector


If there's a beginning... there's an end... there's a new beginning... that is the continuation. So if Genesis is the beginning... Exodus is the continuation... Revelation is still yet to come... the end is still beyond a lot of chapters.
I've been through a lot of beginnings and ends. Finally, I could firmly say that life is truly a series of goodbyes... but it is true enough that it is also up to us to view each episodes as we are... on whether its the end or a new tale has begun.
A lot of times I've felt this way, as if I can never move on from the scenario of letting go... but I did, I have moved on already from my past farewells, so I know I can move on again and again. But its true that the feeling of leaving is hard but it is harder to leave the feelings. The things you've always depend on is the one you're leaving now... sounds familiar?... it is!... we all are... have to leave what is meant to be left.
Something at the back of my mind tells me how wonderful everything is... and my heart and my soul agree. It is wonderful to be alive... after all the tough years of college. After all the pain and torture within your soul, after all the brokeness and poignancy from the deepest core of your individuality... you have found yourself still shining like a precious gem on a dirty floor, like a diamond on a dusty street... you're still alive and still breathing the air that fills your nostrils... it is indeed a wonderful feeling of contentment... but still you have to ask for more. You have to be contented but not satisfied... because you still have a lot of things to learn in this game called life.
This is a new beginning of my book...
After my Genesis... here comes my Exodus.