Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Because Of YOU

I've just came back from a long (week) vacation... back to the usual routine... just as I thought everything is going well, I was wrong!
At this very moment I'm brokenhearted...
I suddenly found myself in a saga of seeking "HER" the lucky girl as I always thought! I hope she's really lucky... and I hope "YOU" are also lucky for having "HER" Again BEST WISHES TO BOTH OF YOU IN ADVANCE!!!... yeah! that's pretty far still! I know! just conditioning my brain and heart for the early good!!!
I think YOU really like HER... though!
YOU said SHE is your SOMEBODY... wow! that made me shiver to the bone!
And now am brokenhearted...
I want to hate YOU but I don't feel it...
I DON'T WANT TO HATE "HER"... and I don't feel it either... good for "HER" and me.
I wonder why I feel the pain when in fact I should be immunized with this kind of situation... one sided... always my side without the other side... after all these times... am still not used of this the same old situation... I still feel the pain... sometimes I just wish I'm numb just to get away from the hurting...
But still... right now am brokenhearted.
Anyways, Have A Blessed Week Ahead!!!
May God Give Me The Strength To Overcome This Pain!