Tuesday, February 14, 2006

No Such Thing

"If you believe in love at first sight,
You'll never stop looking for strangers."
---CLOSER---

Comment/s : Is that love at all? nah! That's one of the many reasons I have on why I DON'T BELIEVE in such thing as "love at first sight" as to call it...
So then, you'll never end up with anyone at all because you're too busy lookin' for new strangers.
There's no tinge of love in there... just pure absurdity!
I've been blog-stalkin' this guy for quite a "not" so few months now, and I'm not so sure if this is right or wrong. I first saw him at our local church, if I'm not mistaken, about 3 years or more, before. He was so ordinary that I did not dare to take a second look on him. Everything was damn ok - I should say, until the time of - "Seek And Ye Shall Find... Not The One You're Searching For" post (check out my previous posts). Well, the whole story, or should I say, half the whole story was written on that post... ok!, just for briefing... I was searching for this long lost classmate of mine in friendster.com before, when suddenly his picture appeared on my screen, and to my surprise... blah! blah! blah! - just read my previous post! - end of it!
I don't really know exactly what I feel towards him, I know its unfair, I know its damn absurd. I don't want to say that am finally falling for him - how can you fall for someone you don't even know - right?! I only know him by name and by face and nothing more than his blog. I'm not even sure how in the world did I ever developed this kind of affection towards him... I DON'T believe in love at first sight, and it did not happen to me either. I told you, he was just an ordinary guy that I did not even dare to take a second look on him... so I don't really care about him during those early times. But things seem to get more and more absurd each day... and I don't think it will get me anywhere.
Sometimes I feel the guilt of going to church cause I know he'll be there - (tsk! tsk! tsk! bad Dess!). I'm trying to forget this absurdity right now and am trying to focus myself on my career - yeah! graduation is fast approaching and who can tell... how soon is soon when its already now.
Still, my words from the past, when I was still in highschool, haunts me... ( I used to say that I'm a man-hater)... but there's NO tinge of truth in there cause I've got a lot of crushes back then... so tell me, how could I be such?! But I should admit that I'm paranoid... why can't I just trust the words that I hear, the thoughtfulness that I see,and the honesty that I feel? Cause am too paranoid! No wonder I'm still clinging into the blues.
Time will come, and sometimes it feels like now, when I'll finally get tired of waking up with the same old blues like - Don't wanna wake up alone anymore, still believeing you'll walk through my door... hahaha!!! now am joking!... but jokes are half meant, though!
Anyway, love is just a fiction as of this moment. Though I know its real... somehow, just for now, and until the right time comes, it will remain a fiction... but definitely NOT forever!
God's will will prevail!...
Happy Hearts Day Folks!!!