Saturday, February 11, 2006

INTERNSHIP BLUES : PART 9 (Wake Me Up When Internship Ends)

" Somewhere in my memories
I've lost my sense of time..."
--- S Club 7 ---
(Never Had A Dream Come True)
One last section and two last posts... then internship ends. Somehow, everything seem to be so fast like a lightning that flashes anywhere but its too swift, though!
I bid goodbye at the Microbiology Department just a few days ago. Still those fresh memories spin around my head. All those happy food trips, drinking sessions, sleeping hours, funny jokes, corny bluffs, and the rest... they make me feel nostalgic.
But life goes on... its just - "Another turning point a fork stuck on the road, time grabs me by the wrist directs me where to go... its something unpredictable but in the end its right, I know I had the time of my life." (Good Riddance)
To everyone at Microbiology Department... Cheers! - till our next TOAST!!! c",)