Saturday, January 21, 2006

Ooops!... I Did It Again


"... that I'm sent from above
I'm not that innocent"
---Britney Spears---
(Ooops!... I Did It Again)
I still had my hangover from the spirit of the alcoholic potion we drunk. But hey! I can still blog... inspite of the annoying dancing walls that surrounds me, the call of nature from time to time, and the dying eyes that keeps on fighting the urge of dreams.
Its quite disappointing to realize that we drink almost every friday late afternoon before we go home... and the fact that we do it during work hours at the laboratory... the heck with us!!!
I've just had a mild colds and cough last week, and because of such, I told myself not to indulge into such teen spirit as to say cause I'm in the convalescence stage... but, ooops!... I did it again!
Cheers to the hard headed me!