Saturday, November 05, 2005

Reality Bites, Chews, and Swallows... and Digests!!!

Gone are those childhood days. Everything changed now and they became totally strangers to me. I've spent so much time in my life thinkin' how to change, and I didn't noticed that everything around me already changed. Just last night, my big bro told me a news about my other big bro that he and his girlfriend are expecting a baby. I was in the stillness of my mind last night that's why I can't seem to believe what I've just heard. This morning my mind was lost with my childhood memories with my big bros. And now I've realized that they're no longer the boys I used to run to everytime I'm scared of those creepy creature around only for them to laugh at me and scare me even more, they're no longer the boys who used to tease me until I cry and run to our dad, they're no longer the boys I used to play with, they're no longer the boys who taught me different kind of tricks as if I'm a puppy, they're no longer the boys I used to watched cartoons with, they're no longer the boys I used to share my dreams with and laugh with it cause those are funny wild child ambitions, they're no longer the boys who used to fetch me after school ( coz I came from an exclusive school for girls and their school was just around 3 blocks away from mine ), they're no longer the boys who I used to know. They've changed, they are now strangers to me... though they're still my big bros (nothing could ever change that!). Time changed them and somehow, I can't help but sigh to see the distance in our relationships with each other. They've got their own busy lives now, they've got their own responsibilities (as a new daddy) now. I felt like time passed me by and I'm the only one left unchanged, still standing, still holding on to what I'm used to be. This is reality, and everything changed for real. Life is no more a scoop of ice cream but its already a block of ice. Its cold, and the coldness deep within is more lonely than the coldness of the winter outside. Everything unfolds in front of my eyes and I can't do anything but to believe it... coz this is REALITY!!!