Wednesday, November 30, 2005

High (Part 1)

"...These are my journals back during highschool."
 Its been a decade and six years eversince I've started my journey to this world, and everyday I think of how lucky I am to be where I am right now - my wildest dreams are now unfolding into reality in front of my eyes. Its like that for me because of massive amount of hardworks and dedication only partly by me - mostly by a lot of other people. Right now, I would like to take this opportunity to express my profound gratitude for who knows there'll be no other chance that will come my way. I have to say it now, its been a good life all in all, its good if I still have the chance to hang around. I'm happy to say what I always long for to say, to share and consider this time to all those people who have been there for me. First and foremost, its always been a big and unmending gratitude deep within me belongs to the "Big Guy" up above us all for the most incredible adventure anyone could ever hope, wish, and dream for. My many treasured memories that I always hold eversince in my heart and my hopes for someday are all belong to you. Thanks for giving me the probability to live an unbelievable life. I want to express my warmest gratitude to my loving family, ofcourse to my mom for being the most incredibly positive influence in every aspect of my life. To my dad for being the pillar of support. To my big bros for building such a killer team, for being a pain to me sometimes, but anyways, I trully appreciate it now - finally! To my undescribable circle of friends that never in my wildest dreams I imagined that someday I'll be meeting these wonderful people who have been the droplets of rain from above. I'm like an ocean right now, but I would be nothing but just a plain desert without a single drop of water. Thanks for being the droplets of water in my life. To _____________, you have no idea how much I appreciate you for all the heart whelming thoughts. I thank you for being my inspiration in making all these journals. I thank God for knowing you. I thank you for giving me the passion for life, the courage to be strong, and the will to carry on. From out of nowhere you add a tune in my life, like a ray of sunshine, so warm and bright. You have left me with something to cherish each day, and even though I'll be moving on, a part of me will always be with you. Thank you my dear friend. Thank you and may God always watch, guide, and bless you. To my alma mater for molding me to become a better person. Thank you for helping me to build up my own ladder to climb up the height and reach the pedestal. I want to say sorry to anyone whom I missed to thank, and if ever I've got one, I want you to know that I thank you deep inside. Thank you so much.
----------------------------------------------------
It really feels good when you thought that every little thing that you do there's always a reason why it is worthy to be cherished by others. For everything we do, there's always a reason doing it, though sometimes, a never ending why's spin around our minds. Just like God, though He made the mountains, deserts, and plains, in His master plan, there had earthquakes, floods, and hurricanes. Yet I bet, no one knows the reason why, except the owner of this magnum opus. But because of a certain something, dedication is a part of us. Just like Jesus, He dedicate his life to us. So right now on this page, I affectionately dedicate this to the following eversince I've been dedicated for. Ofcourse, mom and dad, I could never repay you for all ye have done for me. Your love, support, and everything, they are all priceless. To my big bros, I couldn't ask for two better bros, I'm so lucky to have thee. To my pals, how can I describe you guys, you are all so awesome! Well always remember this, you are all so lucky cause you got me, but I'm luckier cause I've got you all! To____________, well I think there's nothing more to say to you, you've always been a part of all these journals and you deserve to be mentioned in here. To my alma mater, eversince I entered 4th grade until now, I'm stepping out. I'll be leaving this piece of accomplishment to you and forever it will cherish everything. To all the people who will mind to have a distant stare... hope you can gain something from it. And lastly, I want to give a special dedication to the greatest warrior ever redeem the world, a servant yet a master, a man yet a God - this is humbly dedicated to my saviour Jesus Christ.
----------------------------------------------------
Friends... they are simply the incredibly priceless treasure of a person We cannot call our companions friends if they lead us to deceitful ways When beyond their angelic eyes lies a lie in every word of their lesson When they let you crack down the long wrong road and they'll just walk away. Friends... they are God's gift for each and everyone to give a will to carry on The candle that gives light to your path when you're trapped in a big black hole Someone who can understand and can lend a shoulder to lean on At times when vexation arise, a friend is always there to control. Friends... they always make your frown a smile, with just one breath is a million sighs When a song is out of tune, they're the one who can make it the sweetest song that will enter you soul Like an angel in disguise that was sent from God that turns your gray to purple skies And when you feel like hope is gone and life has passed you dry A friend is always there to push you up to reach your goal. Life in this world is not easy, you gotta be strong to face it. That's why I'm so fortunate for encountering such friends that are so true. I couldn't think for a better explanation why I've met you all along the road of my life. Such questions are like the mysteries that when God made the mountains, deserts, and plains, in His master plan, why there had be earthquakes, floods, and hurricanes. Sometimes I wonder when I see the peaceful sky, how could it turn so dark and so cold. Yes... we all know that this old world is full of flaws, but I've found one explanation why life is still worth living. Its because when God made us, He has something else in mind, and when God made us, He took a little extra time. That's how it flows, in the end we'll realize how special we are for having the most wonderful treasure in this world... Friends. So right now I would like to take this oppotunity to express my most profound gratitude for having my friends as one of the best part of my life. All of you got no idea how much I appreciate every little bitter-sweet mem'ries we had. Look at me, I never in my wildest dreams imagined I'll be this way, yet, I'm not hallucinating now, its real, I am who I am now and I've reached the ground that I'm on now because of you. I'm no longer singing the same old blues in the middle of nowhere because all of you made everything as clear as it seems - picture perfect! So lastly, as you start turning each pages and read whatever is written here, again I want to dedicate this to all the people who will lend their time, eyes, and heart to read this, I'll be very glad. I also want to extend my dedication to all the people who played a great role in my life from the moment I opened my eyes and saw the light of the world. I mostly dedicate this to my friends, though your names are not written in here, you know how much I appreciate you all. We know that there are only a few more days shall roll then we'll finally reach the final end when we need to set apart our hands. But all of you got a special part in my heart. A special dedication to the Big Guy up above us all. I'm nothing without you Lord. I give you all the honor and glory for all the mighty works Ye have done. I'm eternally greatful... for all!