Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Adrenalin Rush

Date Written: October 20, 2005
I'm here @ the hospital, but this time, I'm not a Med-Tech, my mom is here too, but this time, she's the patient. As the nurse rush my mom in the operating room. Different kind of rush embraced my heart, I saw the bright lights all over the halls, so much of the lights and its blinding me like a little girl left all alone in her dark room imagining monsters right beside her in bed. Fear is rushing all over my nerves, I wanted to cry but my tears were frosted by the coldness of my inner soul.
Dear God, You hold everything, knows everything, and cares for everything. I'm entrusting you everything. Life has always been good to me, cause I may feel persecuted but you never forsake me, I may be troubled but not distressed, perplexed but not dispair, cast down but not destroyed. THANK YOU. Amen.