Monday, June 27, 2005

Wishing That I'm Lying In The Arms Of An Angel

In times when I think about the troubles that I'm into
I feel like I'm losing control
I wanna close my door
When it feels like the world is tumbling down
When it seems like I'm all alone
I'm wishing
I'm wishing
There's a time when I'm about to give up and lose it all
Feeling I'm losing control
I wanna hide my soul
When it seems like I'm in a prison
When it seems like there's no one to care
I'm wishing
*** Could it be someone out there
Could it be someone in here
Could it be someone stranger at my door
Could it be you
And now I'm wishing that I'm lying in the arms of an angel
I'm wishing
I'm wishing
In times when I think of love as something new
I feel like I'm losing control
I can't open my door
When it seems like its getting complicated
When it seems like I'm falling
I'm wishing***