Thursday, June 30, 2005

One Face I Can't Imagine

You're my beautiful mistake One thing that I just couldn't take But its the feeling I couldn't fake it any longer Its an addiction so hard to break Its a melodious symphony It makes me cry though it sounds so funny Its like a tale that I have written for so long Its a memory I just couldn't see *** You're face is one thing that I've tried to search wherever I may be Its like a shadow of myself and I can't runaway from it I'm drifting with my fears Its like an endless scene Of a face I can't imagine So I've tried to move along Though I'm still stucked and singing the same old song Its the missing piece that is gone forever baby Its the puzzle meant to be undone *** Its the question meant to be unanswered Its the perfume meant to be unscented Its the song meant to go wrong Its an endless thorny path meant to bring you home... Its the face I can't forget Its the face I always see Its the face that I see in an endless scene But its one face I can't imagine