Monday, April 15, 2024

#QOT

 So I've been watching Queen of Tears since the beginning and I've been hanging on it each episode.

And since we're getting near to the end, I can't help but think of a thousand possible ending, and one of my theory is that Hae-in will actually die, and Hyun-woo will be left alone raising their child with all the love for Hae-in inside his heart until he is old and grey. And fast forward to his dying bed, their child beside him, and when he finally let go of his breath, Hae-in will be the prettiest angel waiting for him to the other side. 
Just as she promised when they were in Germany, while eating sausages, when she said that if she'll die early, and eventually Hyun-woo will die after, she will be the (prettiest) angel waiting for him, and he'll be less scared.

But I hope I'm wrong.
Still rooting for a happy ending for this series, though.