Saturday, January 13, 2024

Magic Strings


 "If life forced you to be strong...
Then be Strong.
Because it is a crime to one's  self to be weak."

I remember those words coming out from my own mouth, one August morning, about 7 years ago.

I remember the girl I am giving that advice to. 

I remember her not wanting to let go of someone who hurt her so badly because of love.
I remember telling her that love is not a crime, but hurting yourself for that so called love is a crime to one's self.

I remember how she opened her broken heart to me telling that she is scared that she'll never find love again.
I remember telling her that love will always comes back to those who are willing to be brave again to love.

I remember how she told me that she might never find a man that will accept her past.
I remember telling her that she will, and when that day comes, I hope she will remember me, remember my voice telling her that she will find the right man.

Today I saw her pictures from her wedding day. And I was so moved by how things worked out for her. I am so happy because she was strong enough to let go of the hurt and brave enough to love again.

To the one who gave me "Magic Strings"... Best Wishes.

For Keith ❤️