Sunday, June 20, 2021

The Beautiful Warrior Kings

To all the strong and beautiful single mothers who singlehandedly fighting for each battle like a true warrior man.

Who build their own empire defying all the odds in a typical world where every kingdom has its own king and queen.

Who stands up as a king and graceful as a queen all at the same time.

We are the face of the true Fathers cause we build our castles from every brick and pebbles that comes along our way. 
We created our kingdom where we are both the queen and the king all at the same time.

Happy Father's day to all the single mothers.
We are the true warriors!
#WomenEmpowerment

P.s. Happy Father's day to my Dad. The one who taught me how to build my own castle out of the bricks and pebbles. The one who taught me how to do it so I won't be needing any other men just to make one. 
Your princess is now a King of her own empire.
Thank you.