Saturday, January 23, 2021

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

So after 8 long years of no communication with my best friend since college... 
We had a little chat a while ago.

He called me out of the blue and we talked about our lives now, about our busy schedules , and how we cope up with our family and work and life.

But more than just how we miss each other, is the fact that it is like a day didn't passed by between us. It's like we're still in the same page where we stopped. We picked up just where we left 8 years ago. Nothing has changed, still the same old buddy I used to know.
Still the guy I used to hang out with, watch movies with, dine out with and the one I ran to when I was heart broken.

I believe this is the best kind of friendship.
The one that last a lifetime even if you don't communicate everyday.
That even almost a decade of not seeing each other, we still know each other, and we still live with our friendship.

πŸ₯‚#FriendsForLife