Tuesday, December 01, 2020

The Greenhouse Effect



If there is one thing brighter than the sunshine...
Then it is tomorrow.

But if there is one thing brighter than tomorrow...
Then I say...
It is your SMILE.
So full of hope.
So warm and so contagious.

If there's one thing I would like to tell you if I could talk to you again... (And I wish I could, though it wouldn't be possible anymore) is that... I always consider you as my second Dad. 

I'm sorry I was never there.
I'm sorry I didn't thank you enough.
I'm sorry I was not the one.

I miss our small talks that would go on from afternoons up to sunsets... Sometimes it goes beyond it.

I'm always entertained by your stories.
Always feel special whenever I passed by your house and you would invite me inside your home and your wife - Ermats, will prepare some snacks. Then we'll talk just about everything and anything .
Those conversations meant a lot to me.

Didn't I once said that you were like the sunset...
Old but beautiful...
Because as sunset is to a day done...
Yours is a life lived.

Thank you for for all the advises and memories.