Monday, November 02, 2020

The 90's Anthem

So Netflix is finally streaming the 90's ultimate teen drama anthem - Dawson's Creek, and yeah, I'm binging on it right now.
If my counting serves me right, it's my 5th time rewatching this series. Don't count the first time when the show was still on the run, that was way back in my early years in highschool.
And it's really nostalgic how those lost years came back again to me, how I would be rushing my homework so I could watch it on TV by 8pm every tuesday on Studio 23. How on the next day, we'll be all excited to go to school because, yeah, we'll be talking about Dawson and Pacey. How we would mimic Joey's blouse best way we can, act like we're Joey, the ultimate dream girl of the 90's. How we hated Jenny at the start and ended up loving her the way we love the other 3. How I started to missed them when I started college. Basically, my highschool wouldn't be so complete without them.
I missed Capeside.
Yeah, and so, you really can't blame me to binge again on it.
I told yah...
It is the 90'S ULTIMATE TEEN DRAMA ANTHEM.