Friday, May 15, 2020

The Chosen

When I'm finally done by now...

But I don't think I will ever forget you.

Not that easy...
Not that soon...

Your image lingers in my soul like  a scent still escaping with the mist.

And I know...
I just know from the start...
And even before it all started...
That I'll be writing about you.

I knew it when I was a kid...
I knew it eversince...

Like a prophecy waiting to be unleashed.

I knew this day will come...
When I'll be embracing my fate...
Or should I call it my FAITH... All along.

And I always knew this day will come when I will finally write about you.

I knew this all along.

Even way too long...
Back when I was a child.

I was just afraid to admit it.

Afraid of what I feel deep inside me...

Because of stigma.

But no more running from my fate now.

It will happen anyway or another.

I was just stalling it for the longest time.

And so now here I am.

Writing about YOU.