Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Truth Behind the Lies

Funny how some would think my posts are about them.

Didn't I remind you NOT to read too much in between the lines because you will find lies?

Here's a little secret about my writings...

I could write just about anything and everything that could look like it's about me though it's not... I'm a writer! And I could fit myself into anyone's shoe.

I could write a word or two that might say something about YOU but it is definitely NOT YOU. I write in random. If I find your word or things that you do quite amazing, then I'll write about it but it doesn't mean YOU. It is just that... I find it amazing. Don't link it to my heart! Oh boy! You are dreaming!

Pictures that I post has different stories apart from your own version of stories. YOU might thought that picture is about YOU but I've got my own story to tell about that picture.

Never assume man!
It is not the way you think it was.

And I am not defensive...

Just saying... Cause I know you're reading!