Wednesday, March 18, 2020

The Chronicles of a Warrior #9

I lived here for almost all my life...
But I've never seen this boulevard as quiet as it is now.
This has always been a busy city 24/7.
But now...
Only uniformed men are allowed to roam the streets...
And with exception to medical professionals and emergency frontliners.

I love to walk here for no apparent reason...
Just because...

I usually walk here even if it's out of my way especially in the months of March and April when the yellow flowers would usually cover the pavement, and I just love the scent of it...

The beautiful scent of early March.

But now... I can't smell it...
Because it is prohibited to take off your mask especially when you're in public places.

So this morning...
I strolled a bit wearing my ID so they would allow me to pass, and I took this pictures...
Yeah... For no apparent reason...
Just because.