Saturday, March 14, 2020

Lab In Time Of Corona

As one of the many frontliners for this challenging time of COVID 19, everybody knows we are the sacrificial lambs... 
But not everybody knows How is it  like to be one.

This is my insight...

Yes, I still post funny memes to somehow lighten our everyday burden. I still joke with my colleagues that (Oh Mah God!) I might die Single because of this virus, that I won't be able to find my one true love/soulmate because I might get sick too (LOL πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚), I still blog, I still post whatever is in my mind in my FB stories and the like... Yes, I do that, we all do that... Because we need to divert our fears in the midst of this crisis.

Could you imagine people panicking everywhere, and knowing that we are the very ones who are handling these cases, if we post the scenarios inside our hospitals, imagine the chaos that it will add up to to the public.

So we try our best not to add up to their fears.

But that doesn't mean we are not scared...

We are scared  as hell either.

Imagine us getting exposed everyday.

Imagine how we feel knowing that somehow we might not be able to go home anytime.

We might not be able to see our loved ones for a long time...

Imagine our sacrifices...

All for the sake of saving lives.

So if you see us joking around with smiles all over our faces...

It is not that we are not affected...

We are humans too. 

We are Scared as hell too.

But we need to divert our fears so we could work efficiently.

We are scared...

I AM SCARED TOO.

SO HELP US LORD!
AMEN.