Sunday, February 23, 2020

Long Way Home

Today I let go of my confusion into the cynical world...
And yes...
I've taken a little drink of madness
And so I finally gained that courage.
And I finally stepped across the line.
This is one of my fears...
Maybe not actually my greatest fear...
But still, I fear it.
And though I have found the courage to control this fear...
I'm still scared.
But yes...
Control.
I'm controlling my fear so it won't control me.
So that it cannot manipulate me.
And I believe that controlling one's fear is one notch higher to overcoming it.
It is actually the Mastery of it.

And yes...
There are still a lot of things I'm scared of...
But atleast I am able to throw this one off my Fear's Bucket List.

And I didn't ask God for a sign...
I just asked for His guidance.
And I know He will be faithful guiding me throughout this journey...
Because 25 years is a long long way to go and much harder to go through if God is not on my side.
 So help me God, Amen.