Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Pursue


I want my daughter to know that college diploma will not hinder her from pursuing her passions in life.
I want her to know that she can be knowledgeable and creative at the same time.
I want her to realize that a college degree is her stepping stone to actually pursue her passions.

That she can be a doctor and an artist at the same time.

I am a medical scientist... But I still play guitar along with my band, I paint, I write, I sing and dance, I still act on stage plays, and I still do photography.
In fact, my job is the reason why I can do all this... Because my job is my source of fund so I can pursue my passion in arts.

So I want my daughter to realize how important education is.

The key so you could pursue your passion is your college degree...

Because when you're finally earning...
YOU CAN.