Monday, November 18, 2019

Trapped vs Settled


My interns this morning were joking about their personal lives when I arrived at work. So they teased me as well and asked me - "Ma'am as our mentor we would like to know your side, which one will you choose, a good-looking man but rude or a not-really-good-looking man but kind?"

Here's what I said...

I will choose neither of them. Why? Because I will Not settle myself on who is available just to have someone to be with. 
I'd go with someone I really like. 
If the choices are not my type,  I'd rather be alone and wait than settle on who is available but I don't really like.

Again...
Never ever settle on who is available unless you really love him.
Wait until someone will finally come into your life and will make you feel the difference between being trapped by choices and being settled by the one you really choose.


How's that for a morning advice?!
πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ŠπŸ€”