Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Road To The Masters

I realized that if you're chasing someone or something, time will suddenly be on your side. Because you will suddenly have the power to control over the situation. You can decide if you want to keep on chasing it and you can stop anytime you feel tired or when you suddenly changed your mind. Because you are the one chasing and not the other way around. You are the one chasing and not the one running away afraid to get caught up.

And that is how I see my life right now.
Time is on my side while I am chasing you.
I can stop anytime I feel like quitting...
But I want you to know that I won't do that.
I wanted you so much that I don't think I can just let you go that easy.

Time is on my side...
So while I wait for you...

I'll be collecting waters
in the gutter
Enjoy the chilling winter
While waiting till it is over
And by the end of summer
My journey begins
To becoming a master.



Wooohhh!
I know it will be tough.
But I won't quit.
My road to my Master's D.