Saturday, November 09, 2019

Courage Came Too Late

Courage Came Too Late
(A prose by: O. B. MANN)

You always say that I should take chances.
Let down my guard cause chances won't always come back around.
But I used to believe that there will always be next times...
So I let all those chances take their chances to come back and slip away.

I used to believe in next times...
But the next time ain't coming back.
My courage came too late to grasp that chance.
And it won't be coming back too soon...
Maybe not at all.

Just when my hand is ready to grasp the fate...
My courage came too late...
Too late for you to see that I'm finally ready to take that chance...
With you...

Yeah my courage came too late for you too see that I'm much braver now...

But no point of showing it to you cause you're that chance that won't be coming back my way...

Yeah my courage came too late...
A bit too late...
So late...


Just when I'm ready...
My courage came too late.

I finally jumped and fell...
But my courage came too late.