Sunday, October 27, 2019

The Grey Wall Has Fallen

A million times I tried my best to fit inside your heart.
I thought it was my home.
I thought there was a place for me to call my own.
But now it's clear to see that I'm only desperate to become a part...
Of your heart...
Too big...
So many rooms for other people...
But none for me.

And those kind words are just part of the schemes.
I heard it all before...
I'll be too dumb to fall for it.

You're too in love with yourself...
You only love the part when someone is falling for you as well...
But you are too complicated.
I realized, all my efforts has been wasted.

I cannot even bear your face in my memory.
I used  to care...
But now I'm hating you with deepest agony.
Totally unfair...
But I really don't want to see you anytime soon again.