Monday, October 21, 2019

Sing for me Dan Layus



Half of what I say is meaningless, but I post it just to reach you...
If only blogs could reach heavens, then you will know Lord how desperate I am calling... But your pinky finger won't seem to move even just a little.

I swear I believed your word.
But when all magic is lost...
The worst part is a miracle believed but not performed.
A prophecy foretold but did not happen.
A promise broken...
And again for nth time, the worst part of it all is that...
It is You... GOD! WHO MADE ME BELIEVE ALL THESE.

And with this kind of desperation, not even the voice of Dan layus can make me feel better.

And blind faith is the only thing I have...

Still believing like the line from my all time favorite song - "I'm like a faith without a clause to believe in it..."