Friday, October 25, 2019

Drowning Cup of Tea


Be careful what you wish for...
You might just get it.
And it might turn out to be a mistake...
That would become your life sentence.

And no amount of regret can chastise me.
The price that I have to pay everyday is my death penalty.
And in my deep emptiness in the dark,
I would wake up at 2 am and look up to the skies...
Ask the stars why...
But even in my desperate need, 
I still got no answer.

I know I can't just walk away,
And neither can I run.
For the haunting will haunt the haunted.
And forever it will be mine.

If only I could drown myself into madness.
But I don't want to look dumb and weak at the same time.
I tried my best to live by their stigma...
That I am the strong and the fighter...
But I am a lost wounded warrior now.

And I am like this tea bag that I'm drinking right now.
Dipped into hot water, 
Bearing the scourging pain,
They say it is ok...
For it will bring out the best in you.
Maybe it is true.
For the tea bag brought out the scent of Camomile.
But just like it, after the dipping...
What is the use of the bag?
Nothing.
It will go to the trash immediately.
And that is how I feel.
Maybe because I'm thinking too much.
Drowning my emotions into this cup.