Friday, October 18, 2019

Blur : CAPTURES AND CAPTIONS IV

When music and photography collide...


"🎢🎡🎡 I know I'm not the center of the universe
But you keep spinning 'round me just the same...🎢🎢🎡"
- Heavy (LINKIN PARK)



"🎢🎢🎢 If I had only one friend left
I'd want it to be you.🎡🎡🎡"
- One Friend (DAN SEALS)


"Half of what I say is meaningless
But I say it just to reach you."
- Julia (THE BEATLES)



"🎢🎡 It was a beautiful letdown
When I crashed and burned
When I found myself alone, unknown and hurt
It was a beautiful letdown
The day I knew
That all the riches this world had to offer me
Would never do... 🎢🎡"
- Beautiful Letdown (SWITCHFOOT)



"🎢🎡If you can't love babe,
Then you can't hurt... 🎢🎢🎢"
- Rest, Shame, Love (AUGUSTANA)



"🎢🎡 You try to breathe, you try to save it,
But it marks your skin, until they break it... 🎢🎡🎢"
- Where Love Went Wrong (AUGUSTANA)



"🎡🎢 This lack of self control I fear is never ending
Controlling
I can't seem
To find myself again
My walls are closing in... 🎡🎢"
- Crawling (LINKIN PARK)



"🎡🎢 Take my heart back
Leave your pictures on the floor
Steal back my memories
I can't take it anymore. 🎡🎡"
- Take My Heart Back (JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT)



"🎢🎢 When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am...🎡🎢🎡"
- Iris (GOOGOO DOLLS)




"🎢🎢I want to share every moment of the day with you
And I want to share every sunset and every sunrise
And every moonlit night.🎡🎡🎢"
- Surely as the Sun (HANSONS)



"🎡🎢 So I'm playing the waiting game (still waiting)
And all I see is rain (Still raining)
Rain, rain, rain...🎢🎢"
- Raining in my Mind (THE MOFFATTS)



"🎢🎡 Go on hitch a ride on the back of a butterfly
There's no better way to fly
To get to me. 🎢🎡"
- Get to Me (TRAIN)



"🎢🎡 Won't you save me, 'cause saving is what I need
I just want to be by your side. 🎡🎡🎡"
- Save Me (HANSONS)



"🎢🎡🎢 Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all, you're my wonderwall. 🎡🎢"
- Wonderwall (OASIS)



"🎡🎢Your love is a symphony
All around me
Running through me
Your love is a melody
Underneath me
Running to me.🎡🎢🎡"
- Your Love Is a Song (SWITCHFOOT)



"🎢🎡And taking your advice I'm looking on the bright side
And balancing the whole thing
But often times those words get tangled up in lines
And the bright lights turn to night
Until the dawn it brings
A little bird who'll sing about the magic that was you and me...🎢🎡🎢"
- You and I Both (JASON MRAZ)



"🎡🎢If a picture paints a thousand words,
Then why can't I paint you?
The words will never show the you I've come to know.🎡🎢
- If (BREAD)



"🎡🎢🎡 And in your picture book
I'm trying hard to see
Turning endless pages
Of this tragedy
Sculpting every move
You compose a symphony
And you plead to everyone
See the art in me. 🎢🎢🎢"
- Art in Me (JARS OF CLAY)



"🎡🎢Beautiful faces
Loud empty places
Look at the way that we live
Wastin' our time
On cheap talk and wine
Left us so little to give. 🎢🎢🎢"
- Best of my Love (EAGLES)



"🎡🎢 You put me high upon a pedestal
So high that I could almost see eternity...🎡🎢"
- You Needed Me (BOYZONE)



"🎡🎢 Cause you're more beautiful than I have ever seen...🎡🎡🎡"
- Evergreen (WESTLIFE)



"🎢🎡 When you're close to tears remember
Someday it'll all be over
One day we're gonna get so high...🎢🎡"
- High (LIGHTHOUSE FAMILY)



"🎢🎡🎢 It's like life imitating life,
Constantly repeating history until it's blind... 🎡🎢"
- According to Plan (AUGUSTANA)



"🎡🎢 Just nursing this ghost of chance
The fiction, the romance
And the Technicolor dreams
Of black and white people. 🎡🎢🎡"
- Black and White People (MATCHBOX TWENTY)



"🎢🎡🎢 And its not like, I ain't trying to get over you.
It's just hard to look at all the seasons, pass me over too...🎡🎢🎡"
- Stars and Boulevard (AUGUSTANA)