Saturday, September 28, 2019

Captures and Captions

Captioning my photos be like...

"๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต...kiss me under the light of a thousand stars...๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต"
- (Thinking Out Loud - ED SHEERAN)



"๐ŸŽถWhat day is it? And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive๐ŸŽต"
- (You and Me - LIFEHOUSE)



"๐ŸŽถ That God blessed the broken road that led me straight you...๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ"
- (Bless the Broken Road - RASCAL FLATTS)


"๐ŸŽถ Here comes the sun doo doot doo doo...๐ŸŽต"
- (Here Comes the Sun - THE BEATLES)



"๐ŸŽถ when my love for you is blind, but I couldn't make you see it... I couldn't make you see it ๐ŸŽต"
- (Blind - LIFEHOUSE)



"๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต And if all the world was perfect
I would only ever want to see your scars
You know they can have their universe
We'll be in the dirt designing stars. ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต"
- (So Beautiful - DARREN HAYES / SAVAGE GARDEN)



"๐ŸŽถ You say good-bye
Every day and night
With writing on the walls
Everybody's gonna need somebody
To take our troubles, and our worries, and our problems all away...๐ŸŽถ"
- (Hey Now - AUGUSTANA)



"๐ŸŽถ 'Cause there'll always be, an empty room waiting for you
An open heart waiting for you, time is on my side ๐ŸŽถ"
- (It Don't Matter to Me - BREAD)


"๐ŸŽถI would fly you to the moon and back
If you'll be, if you'll be my baby...๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ"
- (To the Moon and Back - SAVAGE GARDEN)



"๐ŸŽถ Yeah you'll lose the side of your circles
That's what i'll do if we say goodbye ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต"
- (The Day You Said Goodnight - HALE)



"๐ŸŽถ I think I need a sunrise
I'm tired of the sunsets ๐ŸŽต"
- (Boston - AUGUSTANA)



"๐ŸŽถYou don't know me, and you don't wear my chains...Oh yeah ๐ŸŽต"
- (Boston - AUGUSTANA)



"๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽตIt's just that everywhere I go all the buildings know your name
Like photographs and memories of love๐ŸŽถ"
- (The Lover After Me - SAVAGE GARDEN)



"๐ŸŽถ I remember laughing on that river's edge
Trying to get you to jump with me
Trying to get you to fall for me
And your trembling heart it beat so fast
Holdings hands you promised me
Holding hands we counted to three๐ŸŽต"
- (Dublin Sky - DARREN HAYES / SAVAGE GARDEN)