Sunday, May 12, 2019

The Light that Never Fades



Ok, I'll make this post as short as possible...
Motherhood has taught me a lot of great lessons in life, but above it all, throughout this journey, I've learned what unconditional love really means. I've learned that those old cliches like (mothers tend to ignore themselves and give the last bite of their bread to their kids to satisfy them and mothers' love are unconditional) are true.
I never thought that a kid will teach me those lessons in life, but she (my daughter) did, because motherhood transformed me to a woman, and everyday, it brings out the best in me and that makes me a better version of myself a day at a time.

Happy Mother's day to all mothers espacially to my mom who is my mentor and the first one who taught me how to become a good mother.