Monday, December 31, 2018

Hit list 2018

The top 10 most played songs from my 2018 playlists and their 1 liners:

10. Blind by: Lifehouse
"When my love for you is blind but I couldn't make you see it."

9. Goodbye Alice in Wonderland by: Jewel
"There is a difference between dreaming and pretending."

8. Feels Like Home by: Chantal Kreviazuk
"Something in your eyes makes me wanna lose myself in your arms."

7. Forgiveness by: Sarah McLachlan
"If you're asking for forgiveness you're asking too much."

6. Still Falling by: Hunter Hayes
"After all this time you think I'd be used to the pull of your gravity."

5. Audition (The Fools Who Dream) by: Emma Stone
"She said she'd do it again"

4. Miss You by: Darren Hayes
"Give me a reason why I now understand the beauty and simplicity of everything surrounding me."

3. Brick by: Ben Fold Five
"Now that I have found someone I'm feeling more alone than I ever had before."

2. Drops of Jupiter by: Train
"Did you fall for a shooting star, one without a permanent scar."

1. Boston by: Augustana
"You don't know me, you don't wear my chains."

It has been a rough year for me. And though I know that God did not abandon me,there were times when I'm so drowned by my own struggles that His presence goes unnoticed, and during these moments when I'm so numb to feel His presence, somehow music made it bearable.
It's like His way of telling me that if I don't want to talk, then maybe just listen, because thru music I give my message to you.

Hello 2019!!!