Monday, November 12, 2018

Espana Boulevard


I miss her.

As I walk along this boulevard where hopes and dreams were built and some were crashed, on a dark moonless night, suddenly our times together flashed back to me.

How we both walk while talk about nonsense and senseful, petty and worthy conversations.

How we used to stop by the crossings because we're not yet done talking about something.

How my infamous lines like - "I'm sick and tired of this life" whenever I'm stressed at work, and - "why would I do such a thing?", whenever I'm irritated about something, would make her laugh out loud in the middle of this boulevard.

How I used to tease her with someone we both knew because literally, I'm their biggest fan, until all my hopes for both of them crashed down on this same boulevard that it was built.
And how I suddenly gave up on them too, knowing that both of them had given up each other a long time ago.

I know I should not feel so lonely because I love being alone these past years.
As I used to say... Solitude is addictive.

But its different when you're missing a Friend.
A real one, I should say.

Someone you can talked to about the most f**king sh*t and the craziest illusions you have, and know that there are no judgements. Just a friend listening and talking back.

And this boulevard is a witness to our friendship.

I hope all is well with her and may she find what she's looking for.
And may love finds her this winter.

Dedicated to my friend.
My walking buddy.
My sister from another parents.
G.