Friday, October 12, 2018

5 Days with Lazarus


"An inferior teacher teaches,
A good teacher explains,
A superior teacher demonstrate,
But a great teacher inspires."

I always believed that my ultimate purpose in life is to inspire other people, and it is heart whelming to know that in my 5 days of stay at San Lazaro Hospital, I was able to touch yet another souls.

I feel so blessed when I was given the opportunity to have an actual exposure to a different medical laboratory set up.
But what made me feel more blessed was during my brief stay there, a lot of people came to me on my last day of OJT just to say thank you because they were inspired by my views and opinions and advises in life.

I went there to learn new things for my career growth, but real growth only comes when we impart something that will benefit others. And I know that I did not only achieved career growth but also my personal growth.

And these people who are willing to learn in life serves as my inspiration to continue inspiring and imparting words of wisdom.

I believe in the ripple effect of our actions.

It is the little good things that we do that creates a big sounding ripple that changes someone to become a better version of themselves.

And I can't help but smile in the most sincerest way to watch them transform in metamorphosistic way.