Sunday, September 16, 2018

Paints and Canvas

How do I see life...

I see life as a painting.
Our lives are different paintings.
Some are full of colors, some are dull, some are landscapes which are easy to understand, others are like abstract paintings which are a bit hard to decipher, some are ambiguous whose meaning depends upon the eye that sees it.
Others are full of colors, while others are just plain black and white.
But not because your painting is black and white and as dull as it can be, doesn't mean that you are not lovely anymore. Some people appreciates dull and simple things.
But rest assured all paintings are beautiful in their own right. It is in the eye of the beholder which painting attracts him.

Life is a painting...
I see it as an art, as a canvas waiting to be stroke with brush, I see it as complicated as it can be but definitely... Life is about beauty and meaning. Life for me is about appreciation and purpose...
It is a painting therefore, I call living an art.