Monday, June 11, 2018

Perks of the Choices We Make

Life is a series of the choices we make.

It was when the young ones are embraced by innocence...
The youths are coated with arrogance...
And reality is masked by ignorance...
And we are all and naive at the same time.

But if only I knew what I've known now, then it could have been a different story, it could have been a different ending, it could have been a different man.

But who knows if I'm wiser than I am now for I could have had a different idea.
Who knows if I'm stronger than I am now for I could have had a different opinion.
Who knows if I'm better than I am know for I could have had different perspectives.

Who knows if I'm by far happier.

But who knows if not.

When life is a series of the choices we make...
And every decision has a price to pay...
Then free will is a curse in disguise.

And we are all caught up in the middle of the series.